[OpenID] OpenID on change.gov

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Tue Dec 2 07:02:58 UTC 2008

>Do you think this is likely?

If the new administration is as much committed to
promoting/exploiting UCI (politically) as when they were trying to
secure their positions, I'd think it to be a possibility. Adopting
and encouraging technologies that enable ordinary users to
participate in a democratic process, without permitting interested
providers to abuse their power? This sounds *very* appropriate for
the philosophy they've been espousing.

As to how suitable *OpenID* is for this, that is a question I am very
carefully avoiding any/all comment on for now ;)

-Shade