[OpenID] 2-Headed OpenID Auth for Increased Security?

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Mon Dec 1 13:23:52 UTC 2008

Xrd or xrds?

Interesting! if you go xrd. Then you can do dnssec-like namespace controls, much like the trusted resolution mode of xri. Rather than be dnssec static, however, signatures on xrd could also serve as security tokens, citable on the peer (web) services ("managed" by the xri/uri). Butler lampson will be in heaven.