[OpenID] OpenID Case Studies

Rafeeq Rehman rafeeq.rehman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:06:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am doing some research work on how people are using OpenID in different
environments. Basically it will be a collection of case studies and I shall
publish/put it on a web site for general benefit. If you would like to share
your experience with OpenID, please send me an email (please don't copy to
the list) and I shall send you a template for the information.

If you want to keep your organization anonymous, I don't have any issue with
that.

Thanks a lot and your help is highly appreciated.

Rafeeq Rehman

Conformix Technologies Inc.
Email: rr at conformix.com

Web: http://www.conformix.com

  _____

This message and any attachments contain confidential information intended
for a specific individual, a specific purpose, and is protected by law. It
can't be used or forwarded to anyone for any other purpose. - If you are not
the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.