[OpenID] FW: Liaison statement from ITU-T SG 17 Focus Group on Identity Management

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Thu Mar 22 21:34:29 UTC 2007

Hi all,
Attached is a liaison statement from the ITU-T Focus Group on Identity
Management which met for the first time last month.  There is an
upcoming meeting April 23-25 in Geneva and the organizers and myself
would welcome participation from anyone within the OpenID community.
Hopefully the report linked to below will provide a good overview of
what the Focus Group is trying to accomplish.  Please feel free to send
questions to any of us.

Cheers,
--David