[OpenID] A very simple OpenID consumer

Josh Hoyt josh at janrain.com
Fri Mar 16 18:54:01 UTC 2007

On 3/16/07, Nic James Ferrier <nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk> wrote:
> The library includes a very similar example which I didn't find (coz I
> use the debian package) till later!

All of the OpenID libraries that JanRain has written have example
consumers and servers that should work out of the box, and hopefully
can be modified for demos. This includes PHP, Python, and Ruby. If you
need help with any of the JanRain libraries, the best place to ask is
dev at lists.openidenabled.com.

The examples are not included in the PEAR-install PHP library. I don't
know much about the Debian-packaged libraries.

You can get archives of the full libraries, including unit tests and
example code from openidenabled.com.

Josh