[OpenID] LDAP-to-OpenID gateway?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Fri Mar 16 04:34:34 UTC 2007

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 06:18:22AM +0200, Dmitry Shechtman wrote:
> http://www.butterfat.net/wiki/Projects/ModAuthOpenID

That's pretty nice, but I want an openid *provider*, not a consumer. I
want to be able to use my already deployed kerberos & ldap servers to
authenticate me, and then run an openid provider so I can log into all
the openid-enabled web sites with it.

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer at hozed.org

Somone asked me why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz