[OpenID] OpenID Directory relaunched with many feature requests of the community fulfilled

Thomas Huhn thomas.huhn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:41:31 UTC 2007

Please have a look at the new features over there at "The OpenID Directory"
(http://openiddirectory.com/) and give us your feedback. You can read more
about the details at the new OIDD Blog (http://blog.openiddirectory.com/).

Thanks to everybody in the mailinglist who was supporting us after our
initial launch. We´ve been listening carefully and we would be more than
happy if the new site supports the OpenID community as you expect it.

The most important news for all fans of one or the other listed site: Voting
now is only possible after logging in with your OpenID. This is a much more
transparent procedure than before. The downside on this is that we had to
start from zero again. Sorry for that, but this was necessary in favour of
an equal starting position for everybody.

For bugreports please use the feedback form of the OIDD. Additional feature
requests are best posted to the OIDD Blog or to the general mailinglist.

Cheers!
Thomas

--
Solution Media