[OpenID] OpenID testing / What happened to www.openidenabled.com ?

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Wed Mar 7 21:37:19 UTC 2007

I've been writing an OpenID consumer and producer library.  It has
bugs.  In particular it has bugs in the hashes - they simply don't
match when they should.  What I need to do is do some better testing
to debug where exactly I've made the mistakes.  So, my questions:

a) Are there any OpenID producers and consumers out there that can be
used to test the OpenID producer and consumer I've been developing?
In particular I would like one that (obviously, for debug purposes
only) showed me not only what parameters were expected but also, in
the case of a non-matching hash, what the string that that hash was
based upon should have been.

b) Are there any written examples of OpenID showing step by step
exactly what the consumer and provider should be sending in the
various modes (and again, this would be useful if when hashing is
used the examples were to show us the pre-hashed strings too)

c) What happened to www.openidenabled.com?  It seems to have gone
away all of a sudden.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark.