[OpenID] Proposal for Modularizing Auth 2.0 Discovery

David Fuelling sappenin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:16:55 UTC 2007

I'm not quite sure how to put my proposal into official OpenId SVN, so for
now I'm hosting it on sappenin.com.  Here it is:

http://www.sappenin.com/openid/ext/oet/openid-email-transform-extension-1_0.
html

You might also be interested in the following:
http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/Consolidated_Debates