[OpenID] WantToDo, enterprise intranet OpenID provider

Pat Patterson Andrew.Patterson at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 27 06:44:58 UTC 2007

Thanks, David - I was just about to post that link :-)

One thing to note about the OpenSSO Extension for OpenID - although it
does (obviously) work with the OpenSSO 'core', Paul (Bryan) carefully
architected it so that it can work in other contexts also.

Paul - are you on this list?

Cheers,

Pat

Pat Patterson - pat.patterson at sun.com