[OpenID] WantToDo, enterprise intranet OpenID provider

Mark Atwood me at mark.atwood.name
Thu Jul 26 00:51:47 UTC 2007

I've got a bee in my bonnet, and am scetching out writing an open source
OpenID provider, with an eye towards being used in an enterprise intranet,
instead of being Yet Another Internet OpenID Provider.

My visualization is that it will be very bland looking, but can be
"skinned" with CSS.  And use plugins to allow it to get passwords
from the filesystem, or from a database, or from LDAP, or via cryptocard.
And then a similar set of plugins for storage and managing user metadata.

Before I start spending a lot of time on this, is someone else doing it.

--
Mark Atwood                 When you do things right, people won't be sure
me at mark.atwood.name         you've done anything at all.