[OpenID] OpenID Registration Scenario

Martin Paljak martin at paljak.pri.ee
Thu Jul 12 19:21:08 UTC 2007

On 12.07.2007, at 20:51, Jason Salaz wrote:

> On 7/12/07, John Wang <jwanggroups at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for mentioning the Estonia eID project. According to
>> https://open.id.ee/about/english, Estonia eID "has not yet
>> been offically launched and is in public beta phase."
>
> I'm sure Martin is glad to inform other folks about his own work.

I would be glad if it was up and running @ full speed and features and
could be slashdotted and would withstand the flood :)

> And I'm pretty sure he's the one that will always know the most
> current status of the project, considering he's primarily responsible
> for it ;).

True.

A real life example how OpenID could be used to improve the
experience of an online service with OpenID:

http://jaiku.com/channel/openid/presence/4857701

--
Martin Paljak
http://martin.paljak.pri.ee