[OpenID] The Revived Marketing Effort

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Sun Jul 8 08:49:22 UTC 2007

Hey all,
I think Dick may have posted about this already, but in any case one of
the things the OpenID Foundation is focusing on is joint marketing and
evangelism around OpenID.  To help coordinate this, we've created the
list marketing at openid.net (http://openid.net/mailman/listinfo/marketing)
and we welcome anyone interested to join and participate.  The two
current discussions are focused on 1) developing the core messaging
around OpenID and 2) revamping the website from both design and content
perspectives.  If you know anyone with a background in this space who
would be willing to contribute time, please direct them toward the list.

Cheers,
--David