[OpenID] Sharing OpenID between sites (and APIs)

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Sun Jan 28 03:54:05 UTC 2007

That's what the NetMesh code has been doing for about two years now.
It's rather handy for things like bookmarking a pair of page URL and
identity of user, not just page URL, so the bookmark is "show me this
page with me as owner" vs "show me this page as anonymous" vs. ...

In our implementation, having an empty value for this parameter
(called lid= in our case) means "anonymous".