[OpenID] Teenagers do not need OpenID

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Sat Jan 27 19:52:14 UTC 2007

> I'm lost: how can I import "friend" from network A to network B, if he
> doesn't have account on network B? And if he has an account, what's
> the problem?

Let's say you have a list of friends on network A ... That list is made up
of their OpenID's.  If you go over to network B and it supports OpenID, you
could import those friends very easily.  The concern that Dave and others
have stated is about permission from your contacts to move that data from
network A to network B.  Based on how users are using the Internet today, I
think this would be an extremely handy function to have.

I'm with Dick on this one.  I'd prefer to make technologies that help make
users lives easier.

- Scott