[OpenID] Teenagers do not need OpenID

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Sat Jan 27 14:50:17 UTC 2007

How might the friend's wishes be collected and recorded so as to inform
my later actions? Different friends will certainly have different
expectations as to what is appropriate. Should I just remember? post it
notes by the laptop?

And, once recorded, should such wishes be ignored by the 'LinkedIn
Export Friends Mechanism' (or the Orkut Import Friends Mechanism') ?

paul