[OpenID] Teenagers do not need OpenID

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Fri Jan 26 22:34:40 UTC 2007

+1 ... Its fascinating that someone in the identity community can be so
missing the reality of the situation.  Millions upon millions of users on
MySpace, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc share their data in little closed silos
already.  Why not help these users do it in a fashion that gives them more
control and leverages web "standards"?