[OpenID] Teenagers do not need OpenID

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 22:23:04 UTC 2007

Ok. But isn't that impossible to prevent? I mean, that's like banning
gossip -- surely that's not a realistic objective to pursue?

Don't get me wrong -- I understand the point you're making; I don't
have a clear vision, however, of how to achieve it, besides living
under a rock.

As it is, credit card companies, banks, companies generally and the
government have more information about me than I or my friends do. I'd
frankly rather that people who I know and trust know more about me
than those entities, but I won't pretend to speak for anyone else in
making that assertion.

Chris