[OpenID] OpenId Chance

Jaco Aizenman skorpio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 20:20:19 UTC 2007

Chris, congratulations for this very interesting OpenID development or
extension, that will enable people to more properly regulate his virtual
personality(*) in the social networks field.

Do you have any developers in mind to do this?. I have some ideas. Call me
if you want to talk more about this.

(**)* *vp:* *content *(the data you choose to share), *projection* (how your
data/info can be used by others) and *presence* (who can access you, in
which channels, and in which conditions?)

Jaco Aizenman L.
My iname is =jaco (http://xri.net/=jaco)
Founder                - www.virtualrights.org
XDI Board member - www.xdi.org