[OpenID] OpenId Chance

Dave Kearns dkearns at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 17:54:54 UTC 2007

IMHO nothing would do more to kill OpenID or, at best, consign it to a
limited niche, than becoming the Plaxo of identity systems. I'll put my
identity data out where I intend it to go, thank you, not where someone with
whom I have a tenuous relationship (at best) decides to poke his/her nose.

-dave