[OpenID] What does Sxipper do?

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Tue Jan 23 18:27:05 UTC 2007

On 23-Jan-07, at 10:19 AM, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Sure, but you still have to tell Sxipper _somehow_ where the OP is. I
> suspect that will prove to be the weak link.

Built into Sxipper.

> I also want to know what happens when I sit down at my brand new
> laptop after using Sxipper for a while.

Install Sxipper on new machine.

We will offer different AuthN methods for how you prove it is you
again to Sxipper for setting up new/multiple machines.
Currently you can't use the same account (code not complete there)
soon it is an OTP sent over email. Later will be stronger AuthN methods.

-- Dick