[OpenID] Ok Here's What I'm Asking

Avery Glasser aglasser at vxvsolutions.com
Tue Jan 23 17:33:50 UTC 2007

Doe,

There might be a little bit of misunderstanding. There isn't a
specific "OpenID Name" or handle. Your identifier is a URL. So, if
you pick www.myopenid.net as your OpenID provider, and "mousy" isn't
being used by someone else on that provider, then you can have it and
your identity URL becomes mousy.myopenid.net

If someone on myopenid.net already has "mousy", then you have the
choice of either switching OpenID providers (so, try to get
mousy.pip.verisign.com or something else), or changing your preferred
name (mousy1.myopenid.net).

Hope this helps clarify things,

Avery

==============================
Avery Glasser
CTO
VxV Solutions, Inc.

+ 1.415.992.7264 - office
+ 1.415.290.1400 - mobile
+ 1.415.651.9218 - fax

329 Bryant Street, Suite 2D
San Francisco, CA 94107

email:	aglasser at vxvsolutions.com
i-name:	=avery

This e-mail (including any attachments), is confidential and intended
only
for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain information covered by
legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not an addressee,
please
inform the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Do not copy,
forward,
use or disclose this e-mail. Thank you.