[OpenID] Ok Here's What I'm Asking

Doe Serena Cochran dscochran1 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 23 17:10:19 UTC 2007

     There is a particular name I would like to have as an OpenID name.

     I've already asked twice and no answered.  So how do I know that the

     Name I pick is not used by 20,000 people in different ways?  Ya know?

     For instance, Mousy might be the name, it isn't, but it's an example
but 20,000 people+ may havke Mousy, Mousy0, Mousy1,2,3,4,5,----Mousy1000

And then it starts like this Mousysoda, then Mousysoda1 Mousysoda2 to 1000

Then it's MousylovelyAnn, Mousylovelygene you see where I'm going with the
main name Mousy.  So if I pick the one name is that ok?  I certainly do not

want to get sued.  Can anyone there help me over here?  Thanks a bunch~~Doe
Cochran

Finally our New computer works....but be ready

for anything!!!