[OpenID] Announcing OpenID Authentication 2.0 - Implementor's Draft 11

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Fri Jan 19 08:02:06 UTC 2007

I'm not sure what the right process is, though my hunch is that we'll
know the time is right once there are multiple working OpenID Auth 2.0
RPs and OPs on the web from different vendors that people are at least
testing with.  Until code that implements the spec exists in the wild, I
doubt we can really ultimately call it "final".

That's just my take on it though...

--David