[OpenID] OpenID & Mozilla ...

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Wed Jan 17 17:35:46 UTC 2007

Great to see interest in OpenID from Mozilla.

Are there any notes from the meeting that could be posted to
specs at openid.net?

Since we allow Firefox to support OpenID now with our free addon
Sxipper[1], we have some idea on the technical challenges.

Similar to Infocard support, markup that indicates the RP supports
OpenID so that the browser can easily detect the support would be
useful as far as OpenID is concerned.

-- Dick

[1] http://www.sxipper.com