[OpenID] openid.net main page - broken on IE

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 08:50:12 UTC 2007

Dick Hardt wrote:
> I don't know who edited the homepage on the site, but the menu bar on
> the left is pushed way down to the bottom in IE.
>
> (yes, I too run FireFox on a Mac, but was showing someone the site on
> a Windows box today and was wondering where the navigation went)

Hmm. The only ill-effect I saw on IE was the loss of the background
image on the navbar, so I just ran with it thinking it was non-critical.

If the navbar is being displaced completely on some configurations then
that *is* critical, of course. If someone wants to tell me how to
recreate this issue then I'd be happy to debug it. :)