[OpenID] planet.openid.net ...

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Tue Jan 16 01:38:30 UTC 2007

Hi Everybody,

I've got planet.openid.net up and running now ... This deprecates what we
had at http://iwantmyopenid.org/planet.

If you'd like to be listed, feel free to forward me your name, link to your
blog, blog feed URL and pic (if you'd like something custom like David's):

http://planet.openid.net/images/david.png

Otherwise you'll get the "this space for rent" logo in the shape of
Johannes' head ... :-)  **

Ideally your feed URL will be specific to OpenID only ... Take a look at the
feed URL's at planet.openid.net for examples of this (mine and claimID are
good ones).

There are feeds there you can subscribe to in just about every imaginable
format.  Feel free to start sucking down more about OpenID! :-)

Also, you'll be seeing entries there under the title of "The OpenID Buzz"
... David Recordon has been nice enough to maintain a Google Reader feed
with interesting articles about OpenID that he sees that are added to the
feed.  Thanks David!

In other "Thanks David" news, David has been working hard to upgrade/tweak
openid.net to solve the wiki problems (see comments on index.php in the URL)
as well as consolidate the configuration away from two instances of Apache
and generally make life easier for those of us that are maintaining that
box.  Look for more info on that soon.

- Scott

** - we won't actually be renting out that space ... :-)