[OpenID] Fwd: OpenID Spoofing

Dmitry Shechtman damnian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 20:39:42 UTC 2007

Johannes Ernst wrote:
> On Jan 12, 2007, at 10:49, Dmitry Shechtman wrote:
>> Nothing could hurt OpenID more than a
>> mention next to CardSpace.

> Why do you think so?

This is merely a question of perception. To me, OpenID represents the
complete opposite of everything Microsoft - OpenID is free, decentralized
and community driven. Maybe I don't have sufficient knowledge of CardSpace,
but then again, I don't feel compelled to fill that particular void. I
believe there are a few folks around who would agree with this.

I'll be more than happy to reconsider if CardSpace becomes OpenID, provided
that Microsoft changes nothing in the OpenID protocol, ever.

Regards,
Dmitry
=damnian