[OpenID] Visa's 3-D Secure

Gabe Wachob gabe.wachob at amsoft.net
Fri Jan 12 00:40:10 UTC 2007

I got to it without agreeing to any licenses, so I'm not sure what you mean
by "not public" - its publicly available by following public links and you
can download it. I do agree that all the restriction language sucks. In
fact, I believe that's boilerplate and probably someone forgot to take it
off. Its still worth looking at, since it really is prior art.

            -Gabe

  _____