[OpenID] OpenID and WordPress

Dmitry Shechtman damnian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:33:13 UTC 2007

> I've been banging on Matt for awhile and I know that his reservations
> concern the largess of the libraries and his desire to have a clean,
> efficient and small codebase in the libraries to manage.

I just had a look at the Drupal plugin developed by Bryght:

https://svn.bryght.com/dev/browser/openid/drupal-4.7

It seems that the Drupal guys had exactly the same reservations, since this
one doesn't rely on JanRain's library. I didn't test it, but I found it to
be just that ("a clean, efficient and small codebase").

Why not reuse it?

Regards,
Dmitry
=damnian