[OpenID] Dumb Question: Why isn't http://xri.net/=bobwyman an OpenID?

Chasen, Les les.chasen at neustar.biz
Sat Jan 6 07:04:25 UTC 2007

If the proxy resolvers indicated by xri.ru and xri.joaquin.net are both
compliant and configured to point = to equal.xri.net (the XDI.org
authority resolution servers for the = namespace) then both are
equivalent.  The name is =Joaquin.

email: @neustar*les.chasen
<mailto:%3ca%20href='mailto:%22 at neustar*les.chasen%22%20%3cles.chasen at ne
ustar.biz%3e'%3e>

contact: =les <http://xri.net/=les>

sip: =les/(+phone) <http://xri.net/=les/(+phone)>

chat: =les/skype/chat <http://xri.net/=les/skype/chat>