[OpenID] Press Materials

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 19:06:50 UTC 2007

We've talked about setting up a Planet OpenID and I think that's
vaguely in the works. That's not an action item I can take though, so
someone w/ privs on openid.net want to step up?

As for press materials and prersentations, let's start collecting
these on the wiki under Press_Materials and Presentations.

David, can you copy your list over?

Additionally, and this goes back the logo/identity (no pun intended)
contest/design thing that we need to get underway (or should I say "I"
need to?). Once we get that going we can create slide templates and a
visual style guide to make building presentations easier. Ok, consider
myself notified.

Chris

Chris