[OpenID] Press Materials

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Fri Jan 5 09:03:44 UTC 2007

Hey Emre,
Past presentations, that I've given or people send me, can be found
online at http://openid.net/presentations.bml.  Beyond that, there
aren't really any formal materials.  We really should do a better job,
though I don't think anyone has really had the time to catalogue
everything and make it all spiffy. :-\

Technorati with a high authority search may be one place to start:
http://technorati.com/search/openid?language=en&authority=a7
Same with Google News:
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=openid&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d
Or Digg: