[OpenID] protectnetwork.org IdP

John stanley jlstanley9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 23:33:11 UTC 2007

Hi Lukas,
thanks for trying out our IdP! The email confirmation
sent to you upon registration should tell you what
your OpenID is, but you correctly guessed it to be
username.protectnetwork.org.  We will also add this
information to our FAQ page.

Regards,
John Stanley

--- Lukas Rosenstock <inbox at lukasrosenstock.net>