[OpenID] Creating OpenID FAQs

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 08:10:48 UTC 2007

Cool!

And yes, please take the questions that you *know* that you're always
answering in person, in forums, in email -- etc -- and add them to the
list. Ideal answers will be brief though -- maybe 3-5 sentences? And
if you don't have time to write an answer but know that you have a
burnin' question that should be on the list, *do* add it... someone
will eventually fill it in for you.

Thanks!

Chris