[OpenID] Creating OpenID FAQs

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Thu Jan 4 06:50:29 UTC 2007

So Chris has now started a FAQ page on the wiki
http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/FAQ which really brings to light the
fact that we as a community have no real good FAQs in an easy to find
fashion.

I think the first problem is that we don't really even have a good list
of what needs to be answered.  I think the comments in
http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/05/139204 provide a good
starting point, though am interested in putting together a set of links
where people have questions we should answer.  So to start, I've added
this slashdot article to the wiki page's talk page
(http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/Talk:FAQ).  I'm hoping in about a week
others will have contributed good links as well and then we can attack
answering questions!

Cool? Cool!

--David