[OpenID] Anti-XRI FUD

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Wed Jan 3 07:52:01 UTC 2007

Good point, Dmitry. It makes sense that if XRI-to-URL mapping is similar to
DNS-to-IP mapping, and reverse DNS gets you from IP-to-DNS, then "reverse
XRI" should get you from a URL to an XRI.

In fact there are several features going into XRI Resolution 2.0 Working
Draft 11 that will support this type of URL-to-XRI mapping.

=Drummond