[OpenID] openid.net wiki

Nic James Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 15:59:15 UTC 2007

I'm getting an error when I try to authenticate to the OpenID wiki
from prooveme.com. The error is coming from MediaWiki's PHP and I can
see it in the browser window but it doesn't seem to be included in the
page.

The error messages states that an HTTP response code was not recieved
from prooveme.com.

The error message is wrong because I can see the requests being made
and the response code being sent with a packet sniffer (and in the web
server logs).

Do the admins of the wiki hang out here? if so can someone help me
with this problem?

--
Nic Ferrier