[OpenID] ANN: prooveme.com strong authentication OpenID provider

Nic James Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 13:53:10 UTC 2007

This is to announce the release of my OpenID provider:

   http://prooveme.com

prooveme.com assigns every openid user with a client certificate so
you can authenticate directly and with confidence.

The provider is still in beta, there are many things we don't have
that are coming very soon:

- use of alternate OpenIDs
- IE support
- Opera support
- editing of your personal details

Currently the site is apache2/mod_python with a custom certificate
authority.

Also, we're currently using a self signed server certificate so you'll
have to accept the certificate and trust us. We hope to sign up with a
CA embedded in browsers very soon.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   for all your tapsell ferrier needs