[OpenID] Using OpenID to authenticate at a 3rd party service

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Feb 13 00:35:41 UTC 2007

This is exactly the use case that Yahoo's Browser Based Auth was
originally designed for. Perhaps an extension to the OpenID protocol can
be proposed to pass an authentication credential back to the RP in the
Auth Response.

More info about Yahoo's Browser Based Auth is here:
http://developer.yahoo.com/auth/

Allen