[OpenID] Wiki page: Attempting to document the "Email Address as OpenId" debate.

David Fuelling sappenin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 02:42:03 UTC 2007

Hmmm....I'm not sure about this one.  I intentionally rooted my definition
of "Email Address" in RFC2822, which is where it should be rooted (if we're
going to call them 'email addresses').  Seems like anything in the form
'user at domain' would also have an identical root (RFC2822).

Is that not the case for Kerberos realms and RADIUS zones?  In other words,
are these *not* also email addresses?

david