[OpenID] Law 1 and EMTs

Jaco Aizenman skorpio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 17:17:38 UTC 2007

Jon, in emergency situations, in most countries, security forces will get
all info needed to save the people. For all other cases the Supreme Court
and other´s, should protect the fundamental right of not having virtual
personality (not letting others see your vp content, or  contact you
without passing your presence  choices).

Eric, my father is a Doctor in CR, and he and others I talked in the health
sector, want the best(*) content of the patient virtual personality,
available at all times, in all the places.

Some local CR actors in the health sector, including Government, want to
find an iBroker that can provide this service of projecting the medical
record content,to the right people, at the right time, at the right places.

(*) Just critical content for emergency situations, and the full patient
medical record for non emergency situations.

On 1/29/07, Jon Callas <jon at pgpeng.com> wrote:

> Discussions of this sort set off my own special form of paranoia.
>
> When I hear that we have to have identity information opened up so
> the EMTs can get them, I really hear that we need to do this so that
> the security forces can get them when you're declared an enemy
> combatant, or attend the wrong public gathering.
>
>         Jon
>
> --
> Jon Callas
> CTO, CSO
> PGP Corporation         Tel: +1 (650) 319-9016
> 3460 West Bayshore      Fax: +1 (650) 319-9001
> Palo Alto, CA 94303     PGP: ed15 5bdf cd41 adfc 00f3
> USA                          28b6 52bf 5a46 bc98 e63d

Jaco Aizenman L.
My iname is =jaco (http://xri.net/=jaco)
Founder                - www.virtualrights.org
XDI Board member - www.xdi.org