[OpenID] "The OpenID Directory" launched

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Fri Feb 9 00:34:57 UTC 2007

Hi Thomas, I hope you verified my results before the cull :-)

Somewhat relevant, I note that the proposed OpenID foundation is not
planning on providing a program by which sites could obtain an 'OpenID mark'

 From the charter David sent out earlier

The Foundation will not be certifying implementations as being compliant
with the specification.  This work will be initially focused within the
Heraldry project. The Foundation will enable the community to develop
minimum interoperability criteria that must be met by implementations in
order to be permitted to use trademarks under the trusteeship of Foundation.

I didn't know Heraldry was set up for this

regards

paul