[OpenID] PR: OpenID.co.uk - "MobileNumber.OpenID.co.uk" as URI

Greg Martin gmartin at gmartin.org
Thu Feb 8 03:15:41 UTC 2007

Can't the same things be said of most identifiers in our lives?

Maybe I use a nickname for my openID. It could be meaningless to others,
but not me (and I would argue my phone number is not meaningless to me).
It certainly isn't unique and isn't permanently attached to me. Even my
name isn't permanently attached (at l east in the US you can pay to
change it).

\\Greg