[OpenID] cheeseshop registration for openid packages

Kevin Turner kevin at janrain.com
Wed Feb 7 20:01:33 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-04 at 20:08 +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Can someone please update the chesseshop registration for the python
> openid and related packages? Currently the cheesehop only know about the
> by now quite ancient openid 1.0.4 version. And please also add the
> proper dependency declarations on yadis and urljr and register those
> with the cheesehop.

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/python-openid currenly reports version
1.1.1, and while admittedly that is not 1.2, it is not the ancient
version you're reporting either.  Is there something else I need to do
to the cheeseshop entry to make the newer versions show up?

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/python-yadis and
http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/python-urljr are also registered.
I'll go ahead and add some dependency information.

Cheers,

 - Kevin