[OpenID] PR: OpenID.co.uk - "MobileNumber.OpenID.co.uk" as URI

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 19:58:29 UTC 2007

Perhaps the better way to think about this is as a personal OpenID
alias? So rather than publishing it all over the place, an iDP might
offer "phone number aliasing" to help people remember their openids...
So say I sign up on JanRain and add my phone number -- which is
confirmed by SMS or callback code system... Perhaps I could then use
[phonenumber].myopenid.com to login... Just a thought.

Chris