[OpenID] OpenID Chance II

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Fri Feb 2 20:00:15 UTC 2007

Good observation. To make the point even more strongly: "Professor X,
who claimed that battle was fought at Hastings in 1066, is indeed a
professor because University Y says ..."

Where there are differences is in much narrower types of claim that
Citizendium wants to chec and the ability to automate their checking.
For example, it is not very hard technically to invoke a web service
to a university to check whether somebody has attribute PhD set in
some database, while it is rather hard to invoke a web service to the
battle of Hastings...