[OpenID] AddId! - A useful idea of mine?!

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:56:22 UTC 2007

GRDDL is similar to Microformats in several ways, but different in
others. GRDDL is aimed at extracting RDF, where as AE looks to be
something different.

There was a small talk about OpenID and GRDDL:
http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2007/id/talk19

If anyone is interested in learning more, i can talk about it and/or
put you intouch with the right people. I know some of the members of
the GRDDL working Group and microformats are very interested in OpenID

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk