[OpenID] OpenID Chance II

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:31:48 UTC 2007

For a point of clarification, I would only like to suggest that these
matters of trust and reputation remain understood as orthogonal to the
OpenID protocol itself, much like you can transport HTML, video or
anything else digital over HTTP -- it's just a transport system -- and
has nothing to do with the kind of data or data itself.

I do encourage, of course, discussing these ideas and especially how
iDPs can offer services around signed data exchange (nor am I
suggesting that that nuance is absent here -- only trying to make sure
that we're talking about building *on top of* rather than *in to* the
OpenID protocol).

Chris