[OpenID] OpenID and Phishing post on ZDNet ...

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Thu Feb 1 19:23:29 UTC 2007

I sent a note off to Phil Becker at ZDNet about the things happening around
OpenID and phishing ... I tried to dispel some of the FUD as well as talk
about ways that the community has reacted to this thread.  Read more here:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/digitalID/?p=85

And of course, you can Digg it too to get the word out that the community is
working hard to address this issue:

http://digg.com/tech_news/OpenID_Gone_Phishing

I tried my best to get as much of the discussion in there and reference the
contributions from folks but there was _a lot_ of traffic on this and I'm
sure I missed someone ... For that, I apologize in advance.

Thanks everybody,

- Scott